Cute Polka Dotted Beige Bow Tie Ribbon

That Boy ! :D

Hello !

Bahasa Sarawak today is ilek. What suppose to mean ? that's mean is relax . Understand ? Okay , we treat the entry below . Sapsap

I don't know what I'm feel now . Fall in love ? maybe yes or no. I like this boy so much ! cute , and stylish . yes ! Did he is Jeydon Wale ? yes ? i think yes . My Gosh , how can he know me ? i mean , he is popular isn't it? I know him when I login my MSN . then , he add me . I think he is fake Jeydon . but , when we're in web cam , oh my god ! now , I'm believe him ! then , he send his picture to me . i give mine too :) yea damn ! he is so cute ! his voice . . . make me like toxic . bahaha ! just kidding XD . okay , seriously now . NOW , I'm chatting with him :) can't believe . You didn't believe it ? I DON'T CARE !

his picture :

okay , until here only I want to share you in my blog :)
be successfully ! :D

Bye bye !

No comments: