Cute Polka Dotted Beige Bow Tie Ribbon

Secret !

Hello Everybody !

My God ! Crazy Swear ! My Parents don't now today is my examination at school . Hahaha ! Their didn't ask me why i'm just bring my fail yesterday . hahaha !
Today , I'm just bring my book and my stationery . :) too lazy to bring my school bag or my fail at school . I don't care what students say , not just me do this . But my classmates do this too :)

Know what ? yesterday is Bahasa Malaysia exam. Paper 1 , okay okay . some blur hahaha ! Paper 2 ? Section C ! my gosh ! i dont have ideas. Paper say 'u must more that 180 words' . but i'm just have 119 words . how can ?! i hope at least i've got B in examination . don't want C ! Teachers say to us . must get A or B for Bakawali class ! Good Class must get it ! No C , D , E or F ! no way ! If we've get failed in examination , we've get sentence !

oh , i hope at lease i've get B in examination . AMIN~ Allah always help me :)

okay ! until here only ! :)

Bye !

No comments: