Cute Polka Dotted Beige Bow Tie Ribbon

Owner


I ♥ Music !
I ♥ Singing !
I ♥ Dancing :D
I <3 Take A Picture XD
I <3 Fashion ! Oh Yes ! :)
And So On Babe !

Love ♥ Love ♥ Love ♥
My Beloved Bro : Justin Drew Bieber ♥
My Beloved Sis : Jasmine Villegas ♥
My Beloved Twin : Tengku Eyra ♥

We Are Very-very Close :D
♥ Justin Kidraul Bieber
♥ Jas Mine'
♥ Jessica Eyra
♥ Nurul Syahirah
♥ Jennifer Ibakordor Shangdiar
♥ Sephora Aniston
♥ Romane Giuliana Cordone
♥ Irem Koroglu
♥ Dhini Purwa
♥ Sarah Bustamante
♥ Noah Ferrell
♥ Christian Beadles
♥ Caitlin Beadles
♥ Noah Alexander Feazell
♥ Bella Dreamgirl
♥ Nina Nessa
♥ Noah Ferrell

Personal ♥ Personal ♥ Personal ♥
My name is Asmine.
I am 14 Years Old.
The Girl Who Love Jaybie, Jassy and Eyra ♥
the person who want be you friend..=)

Psstt !
PHONE NUMBER ARE NOT AVAILABLE!!
I NOT POSER!I'M REAL!Lol!=p
Luv ya!Xoxo!
You Smile I Smile

Oke ! Thats All :D

No comments: